Wednesday 25th April 2012by Casey King
Ever struggled through the 3 months of Spring to find that perfect fitting swimsuit, and still came out frazzled? Yea- it happens to the best of us. With a quintessential “pear shape” I’ve resorted to making my own swimsuits. Not this year though! I’m going to try my best to bring you a series of top-notch plus size swimsuits, and today we’re mixing it up with my favorite Summer drink!
1. Sugar Skull Print Tankini – Torrid
2 through 4 are from Swimsuits For All
4. Infinity Blu Plus Size Cove One Shoulder Swimsuit
Summer just calls for a cute suit, floppy hat, and savory summer drinks. This is my favorite for the moment.
Seems complicated, but it really isn’t. Give it a go!
5 drops rose water
5-1/2 ounces bourbon sweet tea (see below)
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Thread three of the raspberries onto a small skewer and set aside.
- Put the remaining five berries in a cocktail shaker, add the five drops of rosewater and muddle with the raspberries.
- Add ice and bourbon sweet tea to shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain into glass and garnish with berries on skewer.